Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fast Forward

This picture was taken on July 5th to show my first zucchini harvest. And the lettuce continues to come in droves. Lots of chives and the basil plant was just starting to grow like crazy.



A picture of a salad for dinner. We probably eat salad with dinner at least 5 nights a week and we still can't manage to eat all the lettuce and spinach we have. (notice my love for croutons)


This is my first yellow squash harvest of the year on S&G's mom birthday, July 13th. Fitting since she refuses to eat the yellow goodness due to its "warty" texture.



And I will clost this post with an excellent picture of my brother in law, Elliot, who was nice enough to visit us for S&G's mom birthday.

2 comments:

S&G's Mom said...

nice matt, real nice. who would eat that nasty looking squash anyway.

youarenotscottpeters said...

If you're having a difficult time eating all your spinach and lettuce perhaps you should give some to me!