Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rewind

I am posting these pictures to show what my garden looked like when I began in Spring 2008. I will follow with current pictures of the garden and my harvests.

The pictures shown on this post were taken June 18th, 2008. As you can see, the lettuce was in great shape at the time and you can barely see the squash that was planted 4 weeks prior in the background.





Picture of a tomattillo plant the same day. Planted same time as squash and really growing. At this point, I'm already concerned that it may take over my garden.





This is a green bell pepper. Already a nice size pepper on the plant in mid June. Ive never had much success with producing volumes of bell peppers and certainly never had any this early in the year. Im hoping this is a sign that I will get lots of peppers this year.

Thats all I'm posting for now. After a few more pictures showing my initial harvests, I will begin showing the current state of my garden and all that its producing.

No comments: