Monday, July 28, 2008

Speeding

Over the weekend I got to spend more time in the garden checking out the growing progress. It appears that the pepper growing process is now speeding along. I have tons of fruits set and some that are close to ready. Here is a close-up of a jalepeno just setting, you can barely see the green part of the pepper coming out of the flower.
And a picture of a bell pepper plant just beggining to grow. I have lots of fruits on these plants as well.

This is my harvest from Saturday. I'm getting to the point where I need to take a basket to harvest everything. We had lots more to pick on Sunday.
And to finish off the post, a picture to show the results of speeding on your favorite downhill mountain bike trail. I got a little too excited Friday while riding and took a decent fall, resulting in an ugly bruise on my side that hurt like hell the following day.


3 comments:

Al said...

Is that your garments?

SLC Gardener said...

Yes, and wearing them ensures me a special afterlife.

SLC Gardener said...

Yes, and wearing them ensures me a special afterlife.