Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Damn you Cucumbers

S&G's mom suggested that I admit to the blogging world that I don't really like cucumbers. It's true, I'm not a big fan and probably wouldn't grow them if S&G's mom had not picked them out at the nursery. Anyone have a good recipe to share cause they keep on coming.Work in the garden has been minimal for me these days. Ever since I found this great migrant worker on my local street corner, $5/day gets me a lot of labor. Also notice that this worker actually brings his own heavy equipment with him.
Yet another helper in the making. Now that I got the earth work taken care of, I need someone willing to wash my vegetables. I think we have a winner.



3 comments:

Mat and Kristin said...

I don't like cucumbers either, but Mat makes me eat them on my salad every night! I eat them first without dressing so I can enjoy the rest of the salad! It's been fun reading your blog. We're totally coming to get veggies someday soon.

Nici said...

I love cucumbers! On salad, cucumber sandwiches, just plain . .
And do you think your workers could come and do some labor at our house?

youarenotscottpeters said...

The Peterses are also big fans of your cucumber. I'm referring to the garden variety of course. Keep em coming.