Monday, October 6, 2008

Commuter Challenge

Ever have a tough time getting out of bed in the morning knowing you have 5 days of work ahead til another weekend? This morning was a tough one, hearing the heater kick on and off throughout the night, I knew the ride in was going to be cool. I had also let the cat out of the bag over the weekend, my goal of riding to work 5 days straight would be attempted this week.

The start was cold and dark but a few miles in to my ride 44 degrees didn't feel so bad. Sweat was pouring from my head and down my face by the time I reached the university. Another ride to work with no close calls, no idiot honking at me, just me pedaling my ass off and enjoying every minute of the fresh air.


And the tomatoes continue to ripen.
Lots of jalapenos on my plants too.

I will try and update on my commuting progress. Weather looks like it may turn crappy by Friday so this morning may have been a test for riding in colder weather.

No comments: