Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reasons why I ride my bike to work..........

Look at the haze building in the Salt Lake Valley. I love breathing that stuff, tastes so good.

On another note, I'm quite sure there is an elderly woman in Salt Lake claiming a UFO sighting on 3rd West this morning.
I was cruising along 3rd West with my bike headlight blinking in the dark this morning when the elderly woman pulled out in front of me. Luckily for me, I was alert and able to brake to allow her to give me the shaft. The look on her face as I passed by was priceless. Given my hideous, don't run over me bike attire, I probably do look a bit like an alien.

2 comments:

Pummill said...

Matt....You are one SUPER Dad. Granddad and Meemaw are so proud of you!!!

SLC Gardener said...

Thank you very much. That means a lot coming from two people whom I respect so much.