Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weekend of Fun

The second weekend in July is always full of activity to celebrate Sarah and Seans birthdays. This year was no exception with a great party for Sarah on Saturday night and a backyard water party for Sean on Sunday. Both parties were so much fun and managed to wear the Armstrong clan out come Sunday evening. I don't have any pictures of Sarah's birthday party but expect pictures from all those that took pictures with their high dollar cameras (Lori & Kristin). Here are a few from Sean's wild water party on Sunday.





This event was at the top of my fun list during the birthday weekend. What is going on in this picture?

That's our genius of a neighbor running around madly after cutting down a tree on his propery and letting it land on our pergola. After talking about cutting the tree down for a year, he picks the day we have an outdoor party planned and begins a few hours before it was slated to start. The tree landed on our pergola about 45 minutes before the party was to begin. I had to stay in the house and watch as I feared what might happen if I went outside and let my mouth run.

No comments: