Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Update

Its been a while since I uploaded pictures from our fun filled September weekends. Labor day weekend consisted of a brutal mountain bike race in Park City. At about mile 15, I wondered what the hell I was thinking when I signed up for such an event. Once I finished my portion at mile 30, I swore to never try such thing again. After a few hours of recovery, I started wondering how much faster I could be next year with some actual training.

The following weekend was Mom's Gone Wild, allowing me some daddy time with Sean and Gracie. We enjoyed our weekend keeping busy with friends and playing outside.


The next weekend was spent in Colorado Springs with Aunt Michele and Uncle Lowell. We played lots of garage hockey, went to the Denver botanical gardens, and hit the CO Springs zoo again.


1 comment:

ellie1978 said...

thanks Matt you gave mawmaw a great big smile