Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Steal of a deal

The holidays left me with several gift cards to Lowes, which meant a shopping trip was in order. I had been keeping a list of various things I needed from the hardware store and finally got a chance to make the trip alone. I had my list of items to acquire but also wanted to wander around and see if there was anything else I couldnt live without. Browsing the housewares sections, I came upon this.


I could hardly contain my excitement when I saw these on the shelf. Exactly what I needed, considering I ran out of small jam jars during jam making season last fall. And what a deal, less than .25 cents per jar. This may be a sign that I am getting old and boring but it sure made my night. I bought the last 3 cases they had along with pectin and more lids which were just as cheap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a nerd and yes you are getting old....HA